Wednesday, November 25, 2009

My personal war on packaging

I recycle like a crazy person and try to buy everything in recycled packaging at the least but I have been thinking.......so much energy is required to RECYCLE the recyclable packaging. So I am going to try, piece by piece to limit the amount of packaging waste that I produce. And as one of my favourite bloggers (that would be Ashley over at Small Measure) says, its all about the small steps we take - oh, and snorty laughter !!
So today is the first day of the rest of my life and the first day of my personal war on packaging and to celebrate, I ordered 2 "Keep Cups" reusable coffee cups from a really cool Australian store Keep Cup. I'll let you know what I think......



1 comment:

  1. Nice one mama. Miss Natalie and I look forward to seeing how your cup is received in your local coffee shop. Nice blog. Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete