Wednesday, February 17, 2010

I love a lady called Elsie...............

Well, let me explain. Elsie is a gorgeous, full figured woman. She is simply stunning to look at and makes my heart flutter. And she has a wonderful personality to boot - she lifts my mood every time I lay eyes on her. My dear friends, Elsie is an armchair, lovingly restored by the gorgeous girls over at Armchair, Pip and Kirsty, using The Organic Mamas' Mod Green Pod Bloom fabric (my personal fave).


And the best part is, she's for sale.
But you better be quick.
Rush over to Armchair's brick and mortar shop at:
401-405 Pacific Highway,
Crows Nest here in Sydney
or online.

2 comments:

  1. I love Elsie too!

    I would buy her but if I bring one more armchair into my house, I might be shown the back door IYKWIM.

    Off to check out peterstutchbury. Thanks for the link.

    Penny

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Penny
    I would have to hang Elsie off the ceiling if she were to come home with me! That's why I am going to sneek in a couple of cushions out of the Bloom/Elsie fabric!
    Mel x

    ReplyDelete